Heart-to-Heart with Diane

Hello and Welcome! Isn't raising a family the greatest!? I know I've got the best job in the world, just being Mom! I love sharing things I've discovered that make being "Mom" better, easier or more fulfilling, and that is what this blog is all about. Welcome!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peach Milkshakes!


Ah, the taste of summer. . . peach milkshakes are so delicious!

I slice my orchard peaches and fill freezer bags or recycled yogurt containers at the peak of the season. Then when we want milkshakes, I chunk off the amount I need.

Peach Milkshakes

1-Fill blender to the 3 cup line with creamy milk. (I use raw milk with the cream on top.)

2-Cap the blender, and while running, add frozen peaches through the cap opening, until the milkshake is thick. This takes approximately 2 cups peaches.

3-Add a little shake of stevia extract to sweeten, if desired.

Serves 4.

Yum!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At July 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Melinda said...

    YUM!!! We do this with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries too! Sometimes, we use yogurt in them, oh and sometimes a shake of flax seed or honey. YUM!!! I might have to pull out the blender!

     
  • At July 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Marie said...

    Our blender is up and running....we've been using organic yogurt with our fruit. It's soooo good. Hadn't thought about raw milk...sounds yummy. By the way, I love the peasant blouses you are making lately. Take care.
    Marie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home