Heart-to-Heart with Diane

Hello and Welcome! Isn't raising a family the greatest!? I know I've got the best job in the world, just being Mom! I love sharing things I've discovered that make being "Mom" better, easier or more fulfilling, and that is what this blog is all about. Welcome!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Science Backs Up Being Chaste

Thank you to the reader who sent me this very information article in which science proves chastity is best!

Diane

Sexually Indulgent Now, Marriage Ruined Later?

By Paul Strand
CBN News Washington Sr. Correspondent
Friday, March 05, 2010

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At March 9, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Brigid Chase said...

    Thank you for sharing this on your blog. I printed three copies. One for myself and two for friends with teens.

    Your blog is a great encouragement to me as you have guided several of your family through what can be the turbulent times of the teenage years, and I am approaching that time with my three young ladies.
    May God's richest blessings continue to be poured out on you and your whole family.
    I drink deeply from the water you draw from your well of knowledge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home