Heart-to-Heart with Diane

Hello and Welcome! Isn't raising a family the greatest!? I know I've got the best job in the world, just being Mom! I love sharing things I've discovered that make being "Mom" better, easier or more fulfilling, and that is what this blog is all about. Welcome!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas!



My family

Left to right:

Daniel (my first son) and his wife, Melissa (holding Isaac)
Their daughters Abigail and Rebekah are stanidng in front

In blue, my daughters Julianna (brunette), Emily (blonde) and Louisa (in orange)

My son Mark in the back (tall)

My husband Rick, my son Ammon (blonde) and myself (in green blouse)

My second son, Nathan (holding Rachel) and his wife Melanie (holding Christian)

That's us!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home